1. Piyush Chawla is the only bowler in IPL who had never bowled a no-ball till 2016. Having bowled more than 385 overs in his IPL career, he has also conceded the maximum number of sixes. Since his career started with Kings XI Punjab in 2008, he had played almost 350 matches with no no-ball to his name until he played against the Delhi Daredevils in 2016.
2. Among the Indian players, Jaydev Unadkat became the most expensive player at Rs 11.5 crore in the 2018 auction. He also became the most expensive Indian fast-bowler in the history of IPL. The most expensive Indian player to be auctioned as of 2018 is Virat Kohli for 17 crores.
3. Parthiv Patel has played for 6 different franchises. The most by any player. He played for Chennai Super Kings from 2008 to 2010, Kochi Tuskers Kerala in 2011, Deccan Chargers in 2012, Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2013, Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2014, Mumbai Indians in 2015 and back with Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2018.
4. Adam Gilchrist has the best bowling figures in IPL. In his last IPL match he bowled just one ball and took the wicket of Harbhajan Singh. In 2013, playing for Kings XI Punjab, Adam Gilchrist decided to bowl the last over, with Mumbai at 133 for 9 wickets. Gilchrist that day, bowled the only ball he has bowled throughout his IPL career and got a wicket.
5. Delhi Daredevils is the only team that has never played an IPL final (Sunrisers Hyderabad played an IPL final as Deccan Chargers). Despite reaching semi-finals on three occasions, Delhi has never reached the finals of IPL. From 2014 till 2017, the team has finished in the bottom end of the score table.
6. Sachin Tendulkar is the only Indian to have won the 'Player of the Series Award'. Despite almost ten Indian players scoring 2000+ runs in IPL, Sachin Tendulkar is the only Indian player to have won the title in 2010.
7. Chennai Super Kings is the only team that has not changed their team jersey ever. While most teams have had changes in jerseys, even if it is just a colour change or a new logo, Chennai Super Kings have managed to retain the original design of their jersey. The only things that have changed in the jersey are the sponsors and their placements.
8. Royal Challengers Bangalore scored a miserly 49 against the Kolkata Night Riders making it the lowest score of IPL as of 2017. On 23 April, 2017 KKR set a safe target of 131 for RCB. But the Bangalore team could only muster a score of 49 in 9.2 overs against Kolkata. No player from RCB hit a double-digit score.
9. Suresh Raina holds the record by making 3699 runs in 128 innings during a span of 2008 – 2015, for the largest run tally in IPL. While Raina played for Chennai Super Kings, he attended 128 innings, making him the only player in IPL to play in every match his team played. He is also the player who had taken the most number of catches for his team.
10. M. S. Dhoni holds the record of playing most matches as captain. Dhoni has played a total number of 127 matches between 2008-2015. He began as the team captain of Chennai Super Kings in 2008 and was the captain till its partial ban in 2015. He was also the captain of Rising Pune Supergiants in 2016 and 2017 and returned as the captain of Chennai Super Kings in 2018.